Version 126.96.36.199 is a maintenance release to version 1.7. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions. We recommend that users to whom these problems may be relevant to upgrade their system to this version.
In order to upgrade to version 188.8.131.52:
1. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
2. Stop the OpenLM Server service
3. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
4. Install the new version on top of the existing one.
What’s new in version 184.108.40.206 (and its close predecessors)?
1. Fixed Reprise RLM license manager issue #515: No active users (v220.127.116.11).
2. Fixed Sentinel RMS token counting issue #511 (v18.104.22.168)
3. Fixed LM-X version parsing issue (v22.214.171.124)
4. Changed the registration link to the new from (v126.96.36.199).
5. Fixed HASP issues #495 & #496 (v188.8.131.52)
6. Changed license matching for Monitored Processes (v184.108.40.206)
7. Fix RLM date parsing. (v220.127.116.11)
8. Add debug info for suspend/resume. (v18.104.22.168)