OpenLM Server version 188.8.131.52 is an official maintenance release to OpenLM version 2.0. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that all users of previous OpenLM Server 2.0 versions would upgrade to this latest version.
Note that this version does not include changes in database structure, i.e. upgrading of version 184.108.40.206 or higher does not require running database upgrade scripts for external databases.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 220.127.116.11 (September 16, 2014)
- 2257: [OpenLM Server] Modification to LUM commands execution (Add /k)
- 2256: [OpenLM Server] Do not split feature usage for multiple sessions
- 2221: [OpenLM Server] Logs uploader information does not reach the OpenLM Server
1. Before upgrading please make sure your system is compliant with the OpenLM System requirements.
2. If the OpenLM server (of any version) has been already installed on the machine for a period longer than the Evaluation period, A license file will be required . Please make sure you have one before proceeding with the upgrade process.
In order to obtain a valid OpenLM license file, please contact OpenLM support, and provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive).
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (Enbedded Firebird Database)
In order to upgrade to version 18.104.22.168:
1. Download the OpenLM Server installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM site.
2. Stop the OpenLM Server service
3. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
4. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
5. Install the new version on top of the existing one.
6. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (External MS-SQL Database)
In order to upgrade to version 22.214.171.124, please contact OpenLM support at email@example.com