OpenLM Server version 188.8.131.52
OpenLM Server version 184.108.40.206 is a maintenance release to OpenLM version 2.0. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend all users of previous OpenLM Server 2.0 versions to upgrade to this latest version.
Note that this version does not update the database, only software. If your current version is 220.127.116.11 or higher, no database upgrade is needed. This is mainly important for users that has an external database.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 18.104.22.168 (October Nov. 24th, 2014)
- 2525: License Usage Report: No scrollbar in IE11
- 2528: OpenLM Admin showing negative numbers for RMS licenses
- 2529: Options file management ruins usage report.
- 2490: OpenLM does not release package license
- 2527: Groups: Manually adding users to groups deletes them from OpenLM_Everyone
- 2524: License Usage Report: export of table causes error
- 2519: EasyAdmin – Roles – Agent_query_role is not working as expected
- 2523: License Usage – Table – Unable to download results
- 2516:Take Cancel button from Process Features
- 2489 EasyAdmin – Cleanup Manager – History does delete only part of history
- Before upgrading please make sure your system is compliant with the OpenLM System requirements.
- If the OpenLM server (of any version) has been already installed on the machine for a period longer than the Evaluation period, A license file will be required . Please make sure you have one before proceeding with the upgrade process.
In order to obtain a valid OpenLM license file, please contact OpenLM support, and provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive).
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (Internal Firebird Database)
In order to upgrade to version 22.214.171.124:
- Download the OpenLM Server installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM site.
- Stop the OpenLM Server service
- Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
- Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
- For OpenLM versions 1.8, Install the new version on top of the existing one.
- If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the “C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License” folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (External MS-SQL Database)
If your current version is 126.96.36.199 or lower in order to upgrade to version 188.8.131.52, please contact OpenLM support at firstname.lastname@example.org