This month we have 3 new important product releases which fix some high priority bugs and add integration for the upcoming OpenLM Cloud (SaaS) release.
On the 19th of March, 2020, OpenLM Server v4.8.0 was released featuring numerous bug fixes and improvements. Some minor features that were added:
- Users of the Reports Scheduler extension can now schedule reports to be saved locally without specifying an email recipient
- The Cleanup Manager now displays a more descriptive notification, advising users to backup the database before running the cleanup
Download OpenLM Server v4.8.0 from here.
On the 16th of March 2020, OpenLM Broker v4.8.9 was released. This is a hotfix release to address some bugs that were reported by customers regarding the DSLS / CATIA license manager. It is recommended that this release be used in conjunction with Server v4.8.0.
This release also features integration with the upcoming release of OpenLM Cloud, so customers who use Broker with OpenLM Cloud will be able to transition to the new version of OpenLM Cloud without any interruptions.
Download OpenLM Broker v4.8.9 from here.
Also, on the 11th of March, 2020, the OpenLM License Parser product was updated to version 2.6.0. This release features bug fixes as well as a number of enhancements such as:
- Single, one-month payment option is now available through PayPal
- Design has been updated for usability and to be in line with the rest of the OpenLM branding
- Support has been added for DSLS logs that use the USGTRACING (license usage tracing) category