OpenLM Server version 126.96.36.199
OpenLM Server version 188.8.131.52 is a maintenance release to version 1.8. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that users of previous 1.8 versions to whom these problems may be relevant upgrade their system to this version.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server
In order to upgrade to version 184.108.40.206:
1. Stop the OpenLM Server service
2. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
3. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
4. Install the new version on top of the existing one.
5. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 220.127.116.11 (Feb 06, 2014) and its close predecessors
1. Issue #1564: [OpenLM Server] HASP unlimited – show total licenses.
2. Issue #1562: [OpenLM Server] License overuse report.
3. Issue #1565: “An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full”
OpenLM Server 18.104.22.168 (Jan 29, 2014)
4. Issue #1531: [OpenLM Server] OpenLM Server configuration form will not start.
5. Issue #1502: [OpenLM Alerts] Alert does not work for feature usage threshold > 0.
OpenLM Broker complementary version 22.214.171.124
This Broker version is complementary to the 126.96.36.199 OpenLM Server version.
6. Issue #1563: [Config Tool] hide “HASP” option in Broker configuration tool.
7. Issue #1521: [Config Tool] Broker manual configuration of multiple license files (“separate by colon”) does not work.
OpenLM Agent version 188.8.131.52
8. Issue #1401: Matlab extension installed, but not activated.