OpenLM Server version 184.108.40.206
OpenLM Server version 220.127.116.11 is a maintenance release to version 1.8. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that users of previous 1.8 versions to whom these problems may be relevant upgrade their system to this version.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server
In order to upgrade to version 18.104.22.168:
1. Stop the OpenLM Server service
2. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
3. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
4. Install the new version on top of the existing one.
5. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 22.214.171.124 (Dec 18, 2013)
– 0001444: [OpenLM Server] Support German DSLS date format and improve DSLS interpretation – resolved.
– 0001455: [OpenLM Server] Error upgrading 1.7 –> 1.8; “OpenLM Users” missing in DB 1.7 OLM_GROUPS table. – resolved.
– 0001451: [OpenLM Server] Project info erased when session is declared idle. – resolved.
– 0001450: [OpenLM Server] Too many features under single vendor – causes problems in reading Agent message. – resolved.
– 0001373: [OpenLM Server] HASP License output parsing does not recognize expiration date – resolved.