OpenLM Server version 220.127.116.11
OpenLM Server version 18.104.22.168 is an official maintenance release to OpenLM version 2.0. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that all users of previous OpenLM Server 2.0 versions would upgrade to this latest version.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 22.214.171.124 (August 12, 2014)
License Utilization chart was replaced by Scatter/Line chart because this chart is more suitable when scaling large data.
– 0002175: [OpenLM Server] Session archiving sets delayed end time when session ends in same minute as it started.
– 0002174: [OpenLM Server] Data completion considers users/workstations with case difference as different.
– 0002150: [EasyAdmin] License Usage Report: Value displays wrong for “Max” line in license usage report.
– 0002162: [EasyAdmin] Role Details
– 0002157: [EasyAdmin] setting user to default group does not clearly highlight the default
– 0002154: [EasyAdmin] License Utilization makes Browser hang or crash
– 0002104: [OpenLM Server] adding db version data to server log header
1. Before upgrading please make sure your system is compliant with the OpenLM System requirements.
2. If the OpenLM server (of any version) has been already installed on the machine for a period longer than the Evaluation period, A license file will be required . Please make sure you have one before proceeding with the upgrade process.
In order to obtain a valid OpenLM license file, please contact OpenLM support, and provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive).
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (Internal Firebird Database)
In order to upgrade to version 126.96.36.199:
1. Download the OpenLM Server installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM site.
2. Stop the OpenLM Server service
3. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
4. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
5. For OpenLM versions 1.7, Install the new version on top of the existing one.
6. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (External MS-SQL Database)
In order to upgrade to version 188.8.131.52, please contact OpenLM support at