OpenLM versions 1.6 and higher feature the ability to monitor Sentinel HASP and Sentinel RMS license servers. OpenLM supports the full functionality of the system for HASP and RMS licenses:
- License inventory reporting.
- Managing active users.
- License billing.
- Statistics and charts.
- End user productivity tools, and more
Along with the support for SafeNet Sentinel software, OpenLM also supports FLEXlm, FLEXnet, IBM LUM, RLM and LM-X.
OpenLM system requirements
OpenLM supports HASP versions 5.0 and higher. Versions 3 & 4 are not supported.
Adding a Sentinel HASP Server
Please follow the action list below to add a new HASP license server. Observe the following image for further clarification.
- Open the OpenLM Server configuration tool, on the License Servers tab (1).
- Click the “Add” button to create a new License manager entry (2).
- Select HASP from the “Type” drop-down menu (3).
- Server connectivity configuration (4):
- Hostname: Type in the HASP server name or IP (e.g.: new_hasp_server).
- Port: Type in the port of the “Sentinel Hasp Control Admin Center”. This value is by default 1947.
- Is Triad Configuration: Click the check box according to the License server’s configuration.
- Additional information (5):
- Add an informative description of the License Server (e.g.: My HASP license manager).
- Select the time zone.
- Finalization (6):
- Check the “Enabled” check box
- Click the “Apply” button
HASP Server Settings
If the OpenLM Server is installed on the same machine as the HASP license serve, then no additional setting is required.
If OpenLM Server is installed on a different machine than that of the HASP server, Open the “Sentinel Hasp Admin Control Center” port (default 1947) on the firewall. Change the settings of “Sentinel Hasp Admin Control Center” to “Allow Remote Access to ACC”. See the image below for clarification.
OpenLM EasyAdmin display screenshots
OpenLM may display the Sentinel HASP License inventory (below):
As well as other license usage information, such as the currently active products (below):