Sentinel HASP Support In OpenLM
OpenLM version 1.6 features the ability to monitor Sentinel HASP and Sentinel RMS license servers. OpenLM supports the full functionality of the system for HASP and RMS licenses:
- License inventory reporting.
- Managing active users.
- License billing.
- Statistics and charts.
- End user productivity tools.
Along with the support for SafeNet Sentinel software OpenLM also support FLEXlm,FLEXnet, IBM LUM, RLM and LM-X.
Adding a Sentinel HASP Server
Using the OpenLM Server configuration tool (License servers tab) add a new row:
- Server name – Hasp server name.
- Port – this is the port of the “Sentinel Hasp Control Admin Center”. By default – 1947.
HASP Server Settings
If OpenLM Server is installed on the same server then there are no additional settings required.
If OpenLM Server is installed on a different server than the HASP server:
- Open the “Sentinel Hasp Admin Control Center” port (default 1947) on the firewall.
- Change settings of “Sentinel Hasp Admin Control Center” to “Allow Remote Access to ACC”.
OpenLM EasyAdmin show Sentinel HASP License inventory
And the currently Active products