Version 184.108.40.206 is a maintenance release to version 1.7. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions. We recommend that users to whom these problems may be relevant to upgrade their system to this version.
In order to upgrade to version 220.127.116.11:
1. Stop the OpenLM Server service
2. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
3. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
4. Install the new version on top of the existing one.
What’s new in version 18.104.22.168 (and its close predecessors)?
1. Option file group does not include user names when applying “All Features” (Reported issue #526). Added in v 22.214.171.124.
2. RLM uses one port to access 3 vendors; Each vendor is assigned a different port. OpenLM only shows one vendor (Reported issue #528). Added in v126.96.36.199
3. Package usage time is included in project usage report (Reported issue #527). Added in v188.8.131.52.
4. Include package times in reports, instead of components times. Added in v184.108.40.206.
5. Remove license package components’ parent when updating parent package to be non-package (in feature description lut).
6. Fixed Turkish locale issue, .
7. RMS -support configurations in which tokens are shared by different clients.
8. Monitored Processes – Caused Utilizer Agent to suspend monitored processes. Now the server is refreshed after updating EasyAdmin. No need to restart Server.
9. Quick bug correction: in version 220.127.116.11 OpenLM failed to access MS-SQL database.