Version 22.214.171.124 is a maintenance release to version 1.7. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions. We recommend that users to whom these problems may be relevant to upgrade their system to this version.
In order to upgrade to version 126.96.36.199:
- Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
- Stop the OpenLM Server service
- Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
- Install the new version on top of the existing one.
What’s new in version 188.8.131.52 ?
- Added estimated end time when license server is down.
- Fixed Oracle interface to deal with truncation of license output blobs bigger than 2000 characters. This is an important update for users of Oracle database.
- Replaced EasyAdmin cookies with local storage. Fixed repetitive appearance of “Enter time zone” in Internet Explorer.