OpenLM Server version 184.108.40.206
OpenLM Server version 220.127.116.11 is a maintenance release to OpenLM version 2.0. It contains some bug fixes to problems found in previous versions and enhancements. We recommend that all users of previous OpenLM Server 2.0 versions would upgrade to this latest version.
Note that this version does not update the database, only software. If your current version is 18.104.22.168 or higher, no database upgrade is needed. This is mainly important for users that has an external database.
What’s new in OpenLM Server 22.214.171.124 (August 14, 2014)
– 0002181: [OpenLM Server] Installation of OpenLM Server update overwrites existing db
– 0002190: [EasyAdmin] Column Chart stays empty in Denials window
– 0002171: [EasyAdmin] License Activity – “Group By”, Can not sort with “Token Usage time” and “Token Usage within Filter period”
1. Before upgrading please make sure your system is compliant with the OpenLM System requirements.
2. If the OpenLM server (of any version) has been already installed on the machine for a period longer than the Evaluation period, A license file will be required . Please make sure you have one before proceeding with the upgrade process.
In order to obtain a valid OpenLM license file, please contact OpenLM support, and provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive).
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (Internal Firebird Database)
In order to upgrade to version 126.96.36.199:
1. Download the OpenLM Server installation file from the ‘Downloads’ section in the OpenLM site.
2. Stop the OpenLM Server service
3. Backup your DB file (Typically located in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\db)
4. Make sure ALL windows are closed; especially the services window.
5. For OpenLM versions 1.7, Install the new version on top of the existing one.
6. If prompted to do so, contact OpenLM to obtain an up-to-date license file. Please provide your MAC address and Hostname (case sensitive) for that. Copy this file to the
C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenLM\OpenLM Server\License folder, and restart the OpenLM Server service.
Upgrading the OpenLM Server (External MS-SQL Database)
If your current version is 188.8.131.52 or lower in order to upgrade to version 184.108.40.206, please contact OpenLM support at